The EMS expertise you need
We designed our manufacturing facility with you in mind. Whether it’s a turnkey design, a contract manufacturing (CM) partner, rapid prototyping, new product introduction (NPI) solution, or a custom software solution, we have the facility space, top-of-the-line equipment and employee talent to meet your needs.
Housed under one roof
Our strategy for one state-of-the-art location to support all our services means we can be highly nimble and respond quickly to customer and market changes. It also allows us keep full control over quality and capitalize on logistical efficiencies and team collaborations to the benefit of our customers.
Equipped To Accelerate
We know equipment can make a difference in speed, accuracy and quality of the design and manufacturing process. It’s why we continually invest in our equipment and the people operating it. It ensures top quality parts, products and assembled PCBs are delivered right the first and every time. Here’s a selection of equipment assets you have your disposal when you partner with us.
- ASM Pick & Place (2016) and SMT Placement technology
- Lead-free and leaded wave soldering
- Lead-free selective soldering
- In-house conformal coating equipment
- Environmental chambers (temperature and temperature & humidity)
- AOI test centers
- NI TestStand/LabVIEW SW for test traceability
- Bed of nails test fixtures
- Acculogix Briz, NI PXi based test fixture with interchangeable tooling
Fabrication & Heavy Assembly
- Multiple plasma tables
- Amada 140-ton brake
- 4-axis CNC machining center
- Mechanical assembly area
Fast Forward To The Future
Our state of the art facility and experienced team ensure an unmatched level of manufacturing consistency, speed and attention to quality. We’re equipped to support you at every stage in the design and manufacturing process – from conception and prototyping to engineering, production and assembly.
How can we help you?